#GemsTips for 4c hair:
1. Use rich moisturizers and always seal with a light weight oil like grape seed oil.
2. Cleanse in sections, with hair clips. This will eliminate shrinkage and tangles.
3. Deep condition once a week, 4C hair is very dry and requires moisture.
4. Pre poo with coconut oil (saturate hair with oil cover with a cap for 30 mins prior to cleansing).
5. Low manipulation, 4c hair is very fragile and tends to knot and break off with too much manipulation. Try twist, braid outs and Bantu knots to stretch and protect hair from damage. Reference Reference